Mar 25, 2009

mom/wife

I got another special tag-awards by Willa of fickleminded. Thank you for handing me this exclusive Mom/wife award.




Simple rules that needs to follow.
1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A' La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.

Master List:
1 A Sweet Taste Of Life
2 Living A' La Mode
3 Life with Style
4 My Life In This Wonderful World
5 Eds Mommy Life
6 Sweet Nothings
7 fickleminded
8 Mom's Special Diary {Lily and Chuchang}

Enjoy ^o^

Parenting Style:
1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child's / children behavior?My eldest is seven and my youngest is five. I would say yes, I have a full control over my kids because it is necessary.
2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?It depends on the situation. I have a few rules inside our house, I believe as a parent the rules exist to protect the safety of our children for them to understand the meaning of being respectful and obedient . But I don't think that children can obey their parents 100% because sometimes kids break rules.
3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?It all depends on what kind of discussion we had. rules is important and yes I set rules.
4. Do you reprimand?Yes! I believe that kids need discipline and boundaries in their lives to know the difference between right and wrong and to know the consequences of their own actions.
5. Do you use spanking for punishment?I did, but after I saw a stripe marks on her arm. I feel really bad about that so. I don't believe spanking is the way to discipline our children.
6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation? Always.
7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?Yes. I can't Imagine my life not being a mom.
8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?Hands -on.
9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?Now that my eldest is in grade two. I let her decide like what to ware as simple as that but of course I always guide her in every decision she make.
10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?I'm the paranoid one and my hubby is a cool dad. I guess we have a balance parenting style.


Wife Style:
7. How long have you been married?Seven and a haft years .
8. How do you feel about being a Wife? Fulfilling .
9. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married? Pajama.
10. How do you show how appreciative you are to your Husband?I say thank you with a huge- hug then I ask him for a date. Sometimes I write a simple note for him.
11. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?I just stop and take a second and I always make sure I give him a smile and tell him how much I love him even if he is annoying sometimes ....
12. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife.Hubby inherited a house from his parents but as of now we love the city wherein so probably in the next 5 to 10 years we will move there .
13. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?Clean with relaxing atmosphere.
14. How do you feel about running a household?I feel fully accomplish after a long and busy day cleaning and preparing all the stuff for my family, oh it feels like heaven.
15. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far? My all.....

It's time to give this tag/awards to Shydub.Simple Happy life , Seiko's Diary. If you are in my blogroll. Consider yourself a tag...

have fun ^o^.



FC
Cee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tnx Jac for joining! Happy blogging :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for this award.
Love you!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...