Mar 22, 2009

unbelievable



traffic enforcers where are you?

What are they thinking? Look closer and you will see this vehicles parked in the middle of the road OMG. When I saw this picture, I was shock! My gosh, I keep asking myself if the government {Land Transportation Office} doing their jobs to eliminate the traffic or are they blind? Hello. They should do something to ease these traffic congestion in the whole country. All we need is actual and strict implementation of traffic rules and conscientious leadership of traffic enforcers. That's real wishful thinking you know. But I guess more discipline to all the motorist is important. Remember!! No matter who you are, you should follow the rules and the traffic laws.


FC
fickleminded

7 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

hay ....what else is new?only in the philippines, even the business owners knew that at least they need a parking space for their customers, hindi yung feeling nila eh binili na nila yung kalsada, then the customers will complained kapag ninanakawan yung car nila!

Anonymous said...

The traffic problem in the philippines is been there since we were born. Idon't know if they can solve it, it's just too crowded and a lot of drivers doesn't wanna follow traffic rules.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Wow! This picture totally had me captivated. I spent a ton of time just staring at it. At first I thought I was simply looking at a parking lot.

Great reminder! Thanks.

-Francesca

Veronica Lee said...

It's a typical scene in Malaysia too!

Anonymous said...

I du'no if the goverment can solve the prob about the traffic jam in P.I.It's like a malignant cancer...uncurable...

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

hey! I have an open tag for every mom and wife, and I personally invite you to check it out!
Mom/Wife. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awful!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...