Apr 1, 2010

Congratulations Rio ( Kindergarten Graduation day )

congratulation Pictures, Images and Photos
How time flies, my daughter Rio just graduated from kindergarten a week ago. A simple graduation ceremony and lovely speech from Rio and other students make me get teary eyed. Thinking of her achievements and how she works harder, wow that's heaven for me. She did a great job and we're so proud of her. Now she's on her way to the next school and hopefully it will be fun for her. Again to my precious baby "RIO" I love you and thank you for making us proud "CONGRATULATIONS"

~The graduation ceremony held in School ~


Her speech that made me cried ( tissue please)



Again to Rio and to all the students, congratulations!!!

7 comments:

Seiko said...

Omedetou Rio chan!
Korekara mo ganbatte ne!:D
Congrats to you too Jac! :D
'missed you! Hugs!

Chris said...

congratulations mommy and of course to your sweet Rio!! :)

♡ N o r e e n said...

Awwww napaka-exciting naman nyan :) Congrats, Mommy Jac!!!!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Congrats Rio!!

Cecile said...

Congrats to Rio at sa Mommy na rin :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Rio. Paganda ng paganda ang bunso mo sis.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your little sweetie!!!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...