Jan 11, 2010

The magic blue card.

Photobucket

In the store. While looking at her (Keina) I am so amazed, she is a smart kid. Our ordinary shopping day usually turns into a fun searching game and we all Love it!!! All we want as parents is that our children realize how important it is to save money. I always told my daughters Keina and Rio that even though we have to tighten our budget, we will be fine and not to worry about it. My Daughter, Keina and I have a pretty good routine when it comes to shopping, but about our baby Rio. Oh well I need to remind her first before we leave the house that she can't buy some stuff she likes. But on that particular day, she really wanted to buy that certain toy, and after several minutes of listening to her please. I finally said that we don't have much money to buy that and I already bought you the same item last year! Mom, she said thoughtfully "YOU COULD PAY FOR THAT DOLL WITH YOUR BLUE CARD. THE ONE YOU USED IN THE GROCERY STORE... Rio may not be able to understand money, but she certainly understand " the magic blue card". I want to show her that she can't always have what she wants. Well about that stuff she liked, it was a Barbie doll with a long white gown.

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...