Jun 18, 2009

Mommy moments- That's my Dad!

mommy moments

The time just flies, it's Friday again and another wonderful moments to share here in Mommy Moments and for this weeks theme is all about daddy moments.


Hubby and Rio "bath time"
Hubby took a one day seminar on how to bath our new born child.This is one of the picture I treasure.


Bonding time


Father's day gift.

My husband "Grins" me every day of my life, he is incredibly funny man and he never fails to show how much he cares and loves us. I am happy because He hasn't changed at all, other than showing me more of what he meant in our vows.
My kids are so blessed to have a loving and cool dad. He is responsible, hard working, intelligent and a good father.
To the best dad =) Happy father's day dear I love you =)


HAPPY FATHES DAY Pictures, Images and Photos

Share your moments here in Mommy Moments. Have a great weekend everyone=)




FC
Willa of Smart Mommy

18 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

with a husband who love your kis more than himself, who could asked for more?
Happy Daddy's Day to your husband.
MommyMoments

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I mean *kids. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

God blessed you with a loving husband and two adorable princess sis... Happy Father's day to your hubby!

Clarissa said...

You're lucky to have a great husband and a father to your kids!!Minsan lang ang ganyan dito di ba?^_^

Happy Father's DAy to your husband,Mommy Jac!!^_^

Hazel said...

Taking a seminar to bathe a newborn is an admirable devotion. Happy mommy moments.

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

Hello Mommy, glad to be here again, wow, great dad talaga ang hubby mo.
Happy Father's Day to your hubby...

http://sarahg26.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-11-thats-my-dad.html

Rossel said...

cheers to all the great men like your husband. happy father's day to him!

Beth Moreno said...

visiting your mm entry! sorry i wasn't able to visit ng matagal...been busy with the new baby. and ang cute nung bath time pic effect ah!

hope you can visit my entry too. cheers!

Beth said...

me seminar pala for daddies on giving babies a bath? ang galing! your kids are so blessed to have a very loving dad and your blessed too for having a very devoted hubby!

Happy Father's day to him! :)

Unknown said...

You have such a lovely, happy family sis with a loving hubby and pretty girls. I like the one when daddy gave your baby a bath. so sweet and protective.

Chris said...

happy moments :) thanks for sharing!! :D

pehpot said...

wow so sweet of him to take a time off to learn how to bath an infant..

Happy Father's Day to him!

Here is my MM entry

and oh Mommy, I added you on my blogroll and I am now following you :)

Make or Break

kikamz said...

Mommy Jac, happy father's day to ur hubby! i love the first photo!!! ur hubby is so brave to hold such fragile life! i guess most Japanese dads pride themselves at being able to participate in their children's bathing. and you indeed blessed mommy jac. God bless you, hubby and children always

Seiko said...

You & your kids are Blessed for having such a devoted father like your hubby.Happy fathers day to a loving father in the universe Jac!Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hope your family had a happy father's day weekend!

Enchie said...

Happy Father's Day to your husband!!! late na greeting ko...

Twinkie said...

Aw! Nag-seminar pa talaga? Hehe! :)

Patrice said...

You are so blessed for having such a loving and smart husband. All of you look great on your family picture. Belated Happy Father's Day to your husband!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...