from my sweet and thoughtful friend

Two days ago my friend Aihara of Her Saccharine gave me some reason to show my creativity side wink!Honestly I am scared and a little stupid because I don't know how to do it, my gosh I need help =(.


I am scared because these gift is so beautiful and I don't want to ruin it.




Anyways I will try my best to give these fabulous gift a justice.Aihara thank you for being so sweet and thoughtful,you are so dear to me. Thank you smooch =) Promise I will try my best sis=)

If you have time please do visit her blog Aihara of Her Saccharine,You will definitely love her craft.

XOXO =)
FC
Enchie of Sweet Nothings

2 comments:

Enchie said...

You can do it Mommy :D Those are really nice!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Ei sis!You can do it!!You are creative kaya..hehehhe!Just buzz me hun if you need some ideas.Happy Weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...