Feb 2, 2009

snow town Fujiten


We had so much fun. Yesterday we went to snow Town Fujiten, a ski resort in Yamanashi city, on the north side of mt Fuji. It's a great place for beginners like us the stunning backdrop of mt Fuji is right there, it's like in your face all the time. Another thing whenever you go, you'll likely be sliding under blue skies and blazing sun.If you're nearby in Yamanashi or Shizuoka or even Tokyo, the place is worth a visit.
There are only four main slopes and for those who are beginners and don't know how to read kanji you'd do well to avoid the far right one. Actually it's just the top bit, the rest will leads to some interesting tabletops, ramps and rails.


No comments:

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...