Jan 16, 2009

the test of time

They say when you get a new friend don't be quick to trust. Rather test that person to see if he or she is worth to be your friend. True Friends are really hard to come by, there are few acquaintance! But a true friend takes some time. It is really hard to tell if he or she is the one you can call a best friend. Some of us they have to test their friends to see if they are true to them. If you feel you have to test your friendship without a true need, I would not want to be that friend. If you think they are your best friend, then you would not feel the need to test the friendship. But if there are trust issues, then they are obviously not a BEST friend type.

No comments:

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...