Jan 17, 2009

SHE DID IT -




My sister asked me while we're chatting about what are the reasons why kids tell a lie? I told her Sometime it depends on the situation. Kids lie for many reason, not all of them are bad. Sometimes it is embarrassment and fear. Other kids use to lie because they think lying is the only way out of the situation. For me as a parent, we should know how to handle this kind of situation. My two daughter Kei seven years old and Rio five years old they are started blaming one another whey they think something has been done wrong, "like who broke this glass?" When I asked them who did it? As usual it's like a recording machine that plays all over again, SHE DID IT and the other one said NO I'M NOT .YOU DID IT! After I heard those words, I told them to sit down and if they tell me the truth mama will understand why the glass broke. And I made it to the point when I talked to them I always assure their feelings that I am not mad. I told them if they continue to tell this lie ,I  would not listen to them anymore because it is useless to talk to someone who's lying on his word Then after a few seconds .MAMA I AM SORRY. I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD BROKEN THE GLASS . After I heard this confession I tell them whatever silly things you do mama will understand, since you tell the truth. Mama will forgive you.


1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Jac. Great blog. I'm a SAHM blogger from Malaysia. Welcome to MBC!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...