Sep 23, 2008

woman's crowning glory





Hair is a woman's crowning glory but millions of people are suffering from falling hair, dry, brittle and weak hair and become a common disorder these days. There is possible reason why these things happened. Before there are times when I take a shower a large amount of my hair falls out and I am so confused and I don't know what to do if I should see the doctor or is it just the shampoo I was using. I'm getting more concerned because I don't know why my hair suddenly falls out that much and I am so stress until there are few things and advices I consider and it helps me a lot. My mom thinks that I should see the doctor to check my condition which I did. I went to Makati Medical Center and I’m glad that my mom encourage me to go to the hospital, a few lab test was made and then my doctor found out that I have a thyroid problem she told me the symptoms like loss of hair, and changes in hair texture. Whether it's thinning eyebrows, or inability to hold a perm, to coarse hair. And I think people should need to know this if you have a thyroid problem and concerned about the amount of hair you are losing. I suggest you to visit your doctor as soon as possible. Thyroid problem is not the only source of losing hair. There are some steps to take. Physical and Emotional stress are very common to woman and probably the main reason of unhealthy hair. Exercise is good for relieving your stress relaxation is the best cure for stress so take a break girl!!! Make sure that you are eating the right food and watch your diet is the best advice I can give. Remember poor nutrition had something to do with your health and probably the cost of losing your hair. Good nutrition you can find in fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. There are several vitamins too that can help your hair grow and look healthier Good luck :D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ang ganda ng gawa mo pinsan...swerte ng mga kids mo....

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...