Sep 5, 2008

freaked out



Is this real? Like it was happening talaga buti na lang at nagising ako kung hindi what will happened to me binabangungot ata ako. But thank God it was just a dream, scary talaga. About last night before I went to bed, I read a book for a while in order for me to fall asleep. Then my husband reminds me to sleep early because kaylangan before six am gising na ako ( as usual school time for Kei-Rio). Then around 11 pm I went to our room to sleep .
My Nightmare. In my dream someone told me that Rio my daughter had an ACCIDENT. It was frightening, and the next thing I remember was the words that came out in my mouth was "oh my God ", then I suddenly felt my tears run down my face. In my dream, my eldest daughter was screaming and ginigising nya ako, and she is yelling at me like "wake up mom, wake up something bad is happening right now. So yun na! Bigla na akong nagising and nagulat na lang ako when I opened my eyes I was crying and the inexplicable part was my sleeping position ( my feet was on the head board of our bed already) grabe ano ba to. I had this feeling "Did I walked while sleeping?" Right away I sat beside our bed and pray isa pang nakakagulat nung tinignan ko yung alarm clock 3:05 am. What a coincident because I heard from a certain friend that Witching Hour is supposedly 3:00am oh my I'm scared talaga...Grabe kaya nanginginig pa rin ako ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god... scary nmn yon... alam ko na hnd mangyayari yon kc laging nasa tabi mo c god... he love you and always there for you... take care and god bless you and your family... we love and miss you... xox

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...