Jul 5, 2010

A Blog With Substance Award.



Sending my thanks to  Chris of Mommy Journey for awarding me with the A Blog With Substance Award. Thank you so much Chris for considering me and for making my day.

I am a Happy Mom writing a Happy Parenting Story.

Ever since I have started blogging I have been Inspired, Grateful and Overwhelmed  This is my online journal. I write and express my views. It makes me feel better to express how I'm feeling.


Now, for the Rules:
Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words. example: WRITE HEART PEOPLE LIVE HAPPY
 Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

I love to share this award to ♥ Andrea of Memories As A MomDee of Dee's NotesTetcha of Pensive ThoughtsYami of Pen, Paper, PanKikamz of just About AnythingWilla of Food trip FridayGirls RulesCarlota of My Web-Blog DesignsEvery Thought Counts and ♥ Dhemz of My Life Perception and Inspiration.

have fun =)

11 comments:

Rossel said...

congrats to your new award, sis. i agree that your blog is with substance.

Anonymous said...

Congrats sa award sis, your blog ang tunay na may kabuluhan, di tulad sa akin gagagogo popo lng lol

Tetcha said...

You truly deserve this award, Mommy! Thank you for passing it on to me; I'll be posting it today.

Yami said...

Hi Mommy Jac. Thanks for the award. You still think of me kahit bihira na akong makadalaw dito. Thank you. Will post it later sis. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the award, Jac!!! I look forward to posting next week! I also appreciated the birthday wish to my husband. Hope you and your girls are having a wonderful weekend :-)

Teena in Toronto said...

Congrats!

Happy blogoversary :)

Enchie said...

Hello Jac!

"I am a Happy Mom writing a Happy Parenting Story."

This one, I love! It reflects the importance of family to you and how it affects you as a person :)

Clarissa said...

Congratulations to your award,Mommy Jac!More power to yah!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

hisashiburi... nito lang ako nakapag bloghop, nauubos kasi oras ko sa FB. May award din ako sa iyo like this =)

http://www.labambita.com/2010/07/blog-with-substance-award.html

Have a nice weekend =)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Congrats sis! and Thanks for tagging me!

Dhemz said...

thanks for including me sis...greatly appreciated!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...