May 17, 2010

I'm taking my time off from blogging for a week or two.

I had a very busy day for the past few weeks and I’m preparing some papers/documents for my mom. We're planning to invite her for vacation next month. Not only that I am also working on household chores, PTA activities, and other stuff that I feel like I'm a superwoman already whew! To the point that I wished time could take me as far as 24 hours. So I’ve decided I need a break!! I thought that this is the right time for me to take my time off from blogging for a week or two. I feel like with so many things to do I have a little time to do them. It is hard that I need to take my time off, especially because I dearly love this blog !!! I love my blog because I've learned a lot of things, I’ve been exposed to a lot of great resources that I would treasure and have otherwise missed. I am thankful for the great opportunities like I’ve made connections with people that have lasted for years, people I haven’t shaken hands or talked with face to face, but I would consider my friends.. To all my friends and readers, thank you for your love and understanding. I’ll be back soon, promise… 

                                                                                                                          Lots of love Jac.

4 comments:

nuts said...

enjoy your time sis... no matter how much we love our blog, we need to take a break for a while to give way for more important things to do.. well, you are a superwoman, you just have to take a break sometimes.

Clarissa said...

Take your time,Mommy Jac!Importanteng makapag bakasyon ang Mom mo dito sa Japan.
I feel very busy din dito most especially different school pumapasok ang kids ko--it means times 2 ang activities sa school nila and all that.Well,at least you still have time to get in touch with your friends at Fb.
Balitaan mo na lang kami dito when you have the time!^_^

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello sis, thanks for the visit. You sound like me hahaha, I am so busy over here too but I still tried to blog pag tulog na silang lahat lol... Enjoy your vacay.. Pagbalik mo invite kita sa Nostalgia Meme that I am hosting at my Nostalgic Blog..

Chris said...

hello how are you?

anyway, just to let you know that i got an award for you http://www.chrischronicles.com/sweet-blog-award/

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...