Apr 3, 2010

I Love Mother Earth tag is back!!

                                                       Photobucket

I have been planning this for a month already and I guess this is the right time to introduce these tags again =). Some of my dear friends had participated already and I hope you do the same. By posting the badge on your page you're already helping us on saving our mother earth. How this badge works!! All you have to do is to grab the badge and tell us about your ideas or contribution on how to save our Mother Earth.


~MY SIMPLE CONTRIBUTION TO OUR PLANET~


I use the Eco-friendly shopping bags that I take with me every time I go shopping-grocery. I also carry a couple of recycled shopping bags to put the meat or other wet products. I know by simply using this Eco friendly shopping bag I can make a big difference to the preservation of our planet. Imagine for one Eco Bag each that we're using, we are avoiding tons of plastic bags dumped into landfill sites and rivers everyday. Have you ever heard that nowadays plastic bags grow more than us! Ouch that is huge right!!! Well, we all know that we can't get rid of plastic bags completely but reusing and recycling plastic bags might be the best way and having enough education and awareness on saving our Mother Earth is the most important.




Now it's your time to share ^o^


Here's the rules:

~Click the badge to get the code, then put the logo on your blog sidebar and post.
~Tell us what is your contribution to our planet? You live here for sure you've got something to share!! Post any pictures or share some of your ideas on how to help and save our planet Earth.
~Post this rules.
~Share this tag to as many Blogger as you can think.

I'm inviting all of you to join and to all my dear friends who had participate already, you are welcome to post and share your ideas again =) Happy Blogging!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Green na green ka talaga sis. good job.

Mom Daughter Style said...

nice shopping bags. yes to going green, just dropping by.

nuts said...

it's been a while since my last visit. dami ko na miss dito. love this post, will try to post this later in my blogs..

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

this is great idea sis.. You have my support pero post ko na lang sa kin pag may time =) in the meantime, ill put the badge in my side bar =)

Chris said...

im posting mine soon :D great idea as always mommy!

Chris said...

My post is up!

Unknown said...

Hi sis thanks for dropping by, i thought you are having easter party hehehe. thanks for being my first commenter.

Enchie said...

Hi Jac! Happy Easter! Sana ganyan kagaganda Eco bags dito hehehe! Plastic really hurts...

Chubskulit Rose said...

hi sis, nangangamusta lang ako here..

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

wow! second year na ng tag mo, and I'm done with mine, I Love Mother Earth :)

ceemee said...

I was referred to this tag by Chris. I also have a post about how our blog can help the environment. http://cazzapoeia.blogspot.com/2010/04/green-blogging.html

Cacai M. said...

Hi sis Jac, sure2x... I will post my share soon.. hanap muna ako nang ma-picture-ran.. gus2 ko din nang "save mother earth" eh.. kaya, join ako.. actually, I already put the badge on my www.cacai-m-place.net, doon ko ilalagay entry ko sis Jac.. muahhh!

Yami said...

Hi Jac. will grab muna the button and will do the post later. thanks for the invite. :)

Clarissa said...

Will find time talaga to post theis soon,Mommy JAc!Thanks!^_^

Yami said...

Hi Mommy Jac. My post is up. You can check it out here. Thanks for inviting me again. I like this tag a lot.

http://www.yamtorrecampo.com/2010/04/13/i-love-mother-earth-tag/

Have a nice week! :)

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...