Mar 30, 2010

My kids Piano Recital 2010

Last Friday March 26 all the kids from teacher Suzuki's class had their piano recital. They are so adorable watching them playing on stage was a great experience for me. I'm glad that my children are part of this wonderful event. I adore my kids and there's nothing that fills my heart with more joy listening and watching them on stage. I'm a proud mom!!!


My Kids got really nervous about their recital, I told them if they feel anxious and lil scared remember that there's an angel in the audience ready to cheer them on"and that is me wink!!!


Kei and Rio's dresses are formal. I decided to conduct a "dress rehearsal" a month before the recital. Both of them are dressed in black. My lil princess Rio's dress is from my eldest daughter. It is the same dress worn last year but I made it a lil different by putting a little effort into shoes and coat. Hahaha it ends up a little different from last year's dress though, I hope so!!!


~My friend Rica with her daughter Kanon~

To teacher Suzuki and to all the students Congratulations!!!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

congratulations!!!

Clarissa said...

Congratulations!I bet maluha-luha when they went upstage and play the piano!And you look gorgeous,Mommy Jac!(saw your photos at fb)^_^

Lulu Post said...

congrats and I agree with mami clang you look gorgeous...

Seiko said...

Keep it up girl!
I know how you feel Jac while seeing your kiddos on that stage.Kami sa summer pa ang piano recital ni Yuriko :D

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...