Oct 4, 2009

what does your birth date mean-tag

Another interesting tag from my dear friend Imelda of My Daily Thoughts and Moods. The What Does Your Birth Date Mean? I got so confused about the result here!!

I am a Mystic?


You Are a Mystic

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July


8 comments:

Grace said...

Interesting! I wonder what mine says. :)

chubskulit said...

Thanks a lot Mommy Jac for this tag! Naku baliktad tayo, I cant be an island hehehe..

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi MomJac, napost ko na yung dalawang tags with the awards.. Pinag isa ko lang, hope its okay.. Salamat ulit.. You might want to check it out..

Seiko said...

Pareho kami pala kami ni Mommy Rose Jac I can't be an island too :D
I like this tag inetersting & exciting hehe

Jacris said...

@ Rose..Naku mommy Rose ewan ko ba kung bakit yan ang lumabas sa akin exact opposite ko yan I can't an island. I love to be with people talaga, kaya nga ang weird ng explanation ng birthday ko !

Jacris said...

@ Seiko..Hi pareho tayo nila mommy Rose ewan ko ba kung bakit mystic ang meaning ng birth date ko lol...

Seiko said...

I'm back here Jac,I have an award to share to you too.Hope you can grab it chu!

Clarissa said...

Another fun tag,yey!!\(^0^)/thanks,Mommy Jac!!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...