Oct 22, 2009

Mommy Moments- My kids temper tantrums

mommy moments

Tantrums are used by children because they can't express what they need or want so they get frustrated and throw a tantrum. In my experiences, children are not reasonable. They are not little adults that we can explain each and every decision to and they will just agree. But if we ignore it and don't give in maybe they will learn that the tantrum is not going to work anymore. I know its hard to listen to, but we definitely have change something now, before it gets worse and impossible to fix!


In this picture Rio was only 11 months old and already started throwing temper tantrums. She screamed and cried like crazy. Thank God, Ate Kei is always there to rescue me lol...


It's my turn to drive this car!!


During their Christmas presentation.

She was 6 years old when she did her temper tantrums during the Christmas presentation. She just blown tantrums in front of the audiences she started pulling her hair and curled it using her fingertip. After the presentation she cried and screamed " Mama, I don't like my pigtail ribbon =( "

Share you wonderful moments and join us here in Mommy Moments.

Have a great weekend and God bless you all =)

11 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahahah ayaw pala ng pigtail. If only she knew that she look good on it hehehe..

Anonymous said...

How easy and fast for them to change their minds..:)

Rossel said...

i like the last story...just because of the pigtail ribbon. ang mga bata kung ano talaga ang maipilit.

sweet_shelo said...

hay ganun talaga mga kids sis.. especially girls.. I have my share of that too.. cute kids you have..

Tetcha said...

The pigtail ribbon pala is the culprit why your little girl threw tantrums. Haha! Cute story!

Seiko said...

Naku ganyan din si Yuriko pag ayaw ng ayos ng buhok nya.I enjoyed reading the last part of the story Jac hehe.Hugs!

Chris said...

yea, kids are expressive and they really mean what they say, dont they? :D

Lulu said...

natawa ako ... dahil lang sa pigtail ribbon

kamz said...

hehe! naku, in public pa! si pigtail ribbon kasi! with children, you never know when to expect the next tantrum attack. one minute their happy, the next, they're wailing!

Unknown said...

Nakapanggigil tingnan ni RIo kapag nag tantrums. parang bagyo na maliit hehehehe. Tabi kayo diyan galit ang baby waaa.

Mamí♥Picture said...

Oh my Goodness that one is a classic, I remember when my pink angel did something very similar. LOL
I know it was not funny at that time but later that day my hubby and I were laughing about it!
Your baby girl is ADORABLE!
Aww she is ADORABLE!
Here is "My Mommy Moment♥"<--Hope you like it☺ Have a Great Day! ~Rocío
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...