Oct 19, 2009

Mommy Moments- A day at the mall !

mommy moments

Welcome to another fun and exciting moments here in mommy moments. For this weeks them is all about a day at the Mall!!
One of my kids stress reliever is to walk around the mall, watching movies and spend at least 2 to 3 hours in play area. When we are at the mall I do the same thing like giving them enough time to play as long as they "don't break rules". We have some rules before entering the mall like they must stay beside me and well behave.

A day at the mall



Play Area: Play areas are good energy releases for my kids and I could catch a break to sit while watching them play for a little while...


Educational activities: Sometimes, malls had this special activities for children and I let my kids here to do crafts or to read some books...


Food court: After a long day at the mall, food court is the best place to eat. Fast food seems to be the choice of the day.


Share your fun moments here in Mommy Moments. God bless everyone :p

12 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love the last pic. Those little balls brings a lot of fun to the kids.. My little ones love it so much!

Chris said...

yehey! :D well behaved nga ang kids mo! :D

kamz said...

hello mommy jac! musta? kei and rio are such dearies. they really enjoy going to the play area in the mall. that's what i like about japan. it is very child-friendly.

Karen said...

Yes, Mommy, maraming activities for kids sa malls. It's good to know your kids have rules to follow.

Tetcha said...

The nice thing about having frown-up kids is you can also relax while they enjoy their time at the mall. I can't say the same when you have a hyperactive three-year-old boy like my son, but I'm not complaining. Malling is really a great stress-reliever for the whole family. Thanks for sharing these photos, mommy!

Seiko said...

I agree Jac!Visiting mall can be a sterss reliever for such a busy mommies.I love & enjoy looking at all these photos of Kei chan & Rio chan specially the last photo @ the food court.Cute cute talaga mana sa yo cute din.

Unknown said...

Sis napakagaling mo naman na mommy and very frim pa, no breaking of rules girls or else hmmmm heheheh. Your pretty girls enjoyed their playtime at the mall, isama nyo naman jake ko para may kalaro hehehe

Clarissa said...

Yeah,malls really is a great stress reliever!!Ayoko ng palaging nasa loob ng bahay lol!!I enjoyed the photos,dear!!

Lulu said...

i love the last pic... ang sweet nila

Rossel said...

aaaw, they are sweet. malling is a good bonding, jac.

i like your new layout.

Hazel said...

Wonderful bonding, Jac. I love the food court pic.

There's a shower of awards for you at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Your mall looks like so much fun! I'll have to check out the play areas in our malls - now that Logan is 18 months and it's getting to be winter here we need something like this! Your girls look like they play together very well.

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...