Sep 1, 2009

new source of addiction?



Quick post!!!! Facebook. Yeah people, you heard me right. After talking to several friends including my siblings, they said that they are addicted to Facebook already and some of my friends brings their facebok addiction to work.. Actually I might be consider myself a little addicted too because right after my kids left the house for school, I'm on facebook every single day checking up with my old and new friends wall seeing how they are doing. I have to say that games and application in facebook is really fun! OMG, I'm so in to it. I like the restaurant city, pet society and farmville. Gee! I've notice that I'm too busy searching and trading my ingredients to my friends and the harvesting and plowing thing in farmville is so fun { did you know that farming is much easier because of the new tools}... Anyways, here is the problem. Too much of anything is bad. We need to control our self and learn to maintain a good balance. So I made a promise :p that I shouldn't indulge myself with these kind of addiction. I'm happy that I found another way to spend my precious time in crafting.. So instead of spending three to four hours a day in front of my lappy, now I'm learning how to make a scrapbook clap~clap. !!! This time I find it more fun and relaxing, thanks to my eldest daughter Kei, for encouraging me to make my own scrapbook. As of now! I'm still playing games and answering some Q&A in facebook. I believe that I didn't get rid of that easily but learning to manage my time properly is the best lesson that facebook ever gave me.

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

that's the reason why i dont wanna start getting hooked with FB, I wont have time to blog anymore hehehe.. Bloggin plus kids kills my time so no more time for FB, but I am a FB member lol..

Chris said...

i am usually on FB but I dont play much games... :)

Unknown said...

Ang dami nyo na talagang na addict sa FB, buti nlng wala rin akong FB tulad ni bakla. aper tayo bakla, blog nalng tayo bayad utang hehehe.

hey sis I got tag for you in my SHL blog get it pag hindi na busy sa FB lol

Sande said...

I wrestle five teens for the internet because of their 'need' for fb.

Lucky I'm still bigger .... grins

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...