May 8, 2009

say it forward week 16

Mom Blogs

This weeks loyal commenter of Mom's Special Diary is Shydub of Simple Happy Life.

Simply Happy Life

Thank you Shy, for sharing your wonderful parenting ideas with us and of course for being one of my loyal commenter. From the bottom of my heart thank you sis. Smooch!


Mom It Forward Award

Say it Forward is a new weekly carnival where bloggers feature their loyal commenter!To join, Click this badge for more info...


Happy Blogging!!

FC
Cascia of Healthy Mom's

2 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

You have a very nice blog here! Thank you for sharing that link for us. I am headed over to check out Shy's blog.

Unknown said...

All the time sis, thanks for the recognition. tsup tsup mwaah!!!!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...