Apr 1, 2009

picture perfect moments



I have a couple of pictures here in my blog that are quite pretty lol. However after I uploaded the new pictures of Kei and Rio here in my blog, I guess this one is the simplest and prettiest background picture I've ever seen { one of my favorite so far}...
This was taken few days ago in Kanegawa-mori park. They both had the same headband, ribbons and hands on their both cheeks it's natural and sweet. So cute diba? I love it!

FC
Ramintessah of Her Saccharine

5 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Lovely kodomos you have there dear!They are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Awe! What sweeties! Your little girls make me want a daughter now, haha! P.S. I've added your button to my page :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

awwww....the fun of having girls, you know, matching girly stuff, but of course, I'm happy with my boys too and I thank GOD bec I don't think I have time for Kikayness if i have girls. Really,GOD knows what or who is the best for us. :)
btw, i am looking forward to see your food photo this friday, and thanks for joining. :)

shydub said...

You have such pretty sweet girls mommyjac, picture perfect talaga.

Over The Top Aprons said...

You daughters are beautiful! You will have wonderful memories from these pictures.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving the nice comment. I must make a disclaimer ... the model is a young 20 year old girl. We work together in a lovely boutique and take the pictures in front of the building. I am a 74 year old, young at heart, grandmother!

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...