Apr 22, 2009

mom's special diary-honest scrap



I have been given a Honest Scrap tag by Chris of Mommy Journey. Again Chris thank you for this lovely Honest Scrap tag .

And here's my 10 honest things:

1. God fearing person.
2. I love my career as a mom and a wife.
3. I like mix and matching some stuff especially my clothes.
4. Over protective mama .
5. Eager to learn how to sew.
6. A big fan of TV series like- 24, prison break, ghost whisperer and CSI .
7. Sometimes I spend a whole night in front of my laptop.
8. I hate strict schedules.
9. I am a bit of softy ehehe, sometimes I catch a little tears while watching TV or movies.
10. Penny-wise. kuripot

There are 2 rules
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find Brilliant in Content or Design and pass this Award.
- List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

I honestly love to pass this tag to Seiko of Seiko's Diary, Willa of Smart Mommy, Tessah of ramintessahsworld, Raquel of Raquel's blog, Shydub of Simple Happy Life and Clarissa of Kizuna

Happy Blogging guys!!


FC
Etcetera Etcetera

8 comments:

ryliej said...

I have a tag for you too, please drop by if you have time.. its the wife and mom tag.. see ya..

Seiko said...

A huge thanks for this Jac,promise to post this as soon as I can,I still have more remain tags that needs to grab here & promise to post those either.God Bless!

Seiko said...

Hi Jac!It's me again!
Done w/ the tag,thank you so much!
Big hugs!Smooch!!xoxo

Unknown said...

Hahahaha Had to laugh first, I was thinking of tagging you with this award from chris, hindi ko pa na post. Mukhang naunahan mo ako ahh, thanks mommyjac, ill just include your link in my post.

Beth said...

i want to learn how to sew too! parang hirap talaga ako matuto e, i love designing clothes and stuff pa naman :)

dropping by here Jac! :)

Seiko said...

Hello Jac!!'just came home & read your message.
Really thanks for your sympathy.Do take care '& God Bless!!
Love you!!...hugs!!

Clarissa said...

Pareho pa tayong kuripot lol!Thanks for the thoughts of giving me the tag but I have posted them already.Nice to know something new about you,Mommy Jac!^_^

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

hi dear!And I am eager to learn how to sew using a sewing machine too! Thanks for this award.Love it!Naku ha dami ko na utang sayo.hehhehhe! I love the new look of your blog sweety.

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...