Our Family Legacy!




Five days ago my mom had to be rushed to the hospital for a severe asthma attack her doctor gave her presidonze which is steroid and some antibiotic medicine to prevent infections in her throat and lungs. I was so scared because last year my grandma passed away because of asthma attack and until now we are still in stage of mourning and it is hard for us especially for my mom she told me how difficult it is to live without a mother. I love my mom so much and I can't imagine my life without her =( .
Today I finished all the household duties that means it's my time to surf in the internet to find out more about this symptoms and I was wondering if is it true that asthma is hereditary? And this is what I found out. One of the site I visited it tells us that YES unfortunately it is hereditary and sad to say there is no cure is found yet but the diseases can be controlled in most patients with good medical care and we have a 30% chance if one parent has it and 70% if both parents has it. My gosh that is so alarming because both hubby and I had a same asthma attack before. I remember when I was a child, I used to be suffered by a series of mild asthma attacked. I just had a breathlessness and wheezing during an asthma attack. If you have anything to share about this disease. I am very glad to hear it from you. Thanks in advance =)



FC
ramintessahsworld

3 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

hi dear!im sorry to hear about your moms condition now.i don't have any experience with asthma but if its hereditary,i suggest that you track your 2 daughter's healthy physique as well as DH too.After all,prevention is better than cure.And most of all,I know God will heal your family.TC!

Jade said...

In my family only my brother has asthma so I don't know if it's hereditary. His asthma however doesn't act up anymore.

Hope your mom is okay.(( hugs ))

mommy jac said...

Thank you for the concerned =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...