Jan 24, 2009

stay focus

Kids enjoy mostly all types of exercise as long as they are accompanied by enjoyable companion such as friends and family. Here in our home we use to do this exercise its very affordable and you can do this anytime anywhere. STRETCHING we usually do this exercise two times a week (Saturday & Sunday) . I know that sometime my kids are under a lot of stress. Homework , pressure in school activities it all adds up. For me stretching helps them to feel relax and the importance of proper breathing to stay focus and calmed is what I like most about this exercise. There are many benefits of stretching to our body, like increases the blood flow in our muscles, good posture, better balance and stress reliever. Here you can see my daughter Kei when she do the actual stretching exercise.


1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Ang galing!!Malambot siguro ang katawan ni Kei chan noh?!How envious!!Bali-bali siguro ang katawan ko nyan lol!!\(^0^)/

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...