Aug 31, 2008

back to school


Another busy day!! Now that my two daughters are back to school and I am back to my morning schedules as well. Wake up time should be at 6:30 a.m. I am a slow starters so I need to warm up first to get my morning started. Anyway here's my schedule! Breakfast time- (preparation)  30 to 40 minutes our breakfast menu as always ( fried rice, ham and sunny side up with misoshirui soup. Or rice, fish and soup). Sometimes cereal and milk or bread with butter and strawberry jam.Then for hygiene in shower 15 min, pick something to wear 15min in short just give them 30 to 40Min's to finish it. At 7:30am my kids leave for school and my husband should leave before 8am for work. About me by 9am nap time naman =))
I guess my morning routine takes me forever. I hate to be rushed but this is my world my family is my life, I love my job. They said that being a full time mom is the highest salary ever because the payment is pure love aww ...

No comments:

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...