Jul 11, 2008

About Me =)

I was born on a cold, dawn of February 7 in Manila, Philippines. Before I got married I live with my mom and dad in Manila Philippines with my three siblings - June, Lexie, and our youngest Jamaica. Like all the sisters, we fight like a cats and dogs. Sometimes when no one was around June and I, fought a lot! As in for no reason we just argue.... Maybe we hated each other at that time and were so different  lol. I always love her whatever happens because she is my sister.

♥ I AM

My name is Jac. I started school when I was five-years-old. I went to kindergarten through six grades in Manila and while I was there, I got a chance to excel my skills through sports and dancing. Then I attended my freshmen and sophomore years at Santa Isabel College. When my family bought the house in Laguna. I attended my junior and senior years at Collegio de San Antonio in Binan. I study Mass communication at University of the East Manila. But sad to say I didn't finish college...

♥ Thoughts

I am a God fearing woman, married to an amazing man, an awesome mom to my daughter, Living out her dream and fulfilling God's purpose at the same time..







♥ My views.
 
Only Clark Kent had to be Superman, but every mother has to be a Supermom. I am a Certified SAHM Stay At Home Mom from Japan, blessed with two wonderful daughter Keina and Rio the source of my strength, my life and joy. There's nothing more fulfilling than being a mother to my two adorable daughters and be married to a wonderful man. They made my life complete.

1 comment:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Oh dear.Its nice knowing someone like you here in Japan. Just email me and il reply.Hope to know you more better. Guess what, I feel the same way too about Japan!lol.

Hello blog, it's been a while.

 Finally I am back! But first, let me take a coffee! Hi everyone, I know that it's been a long time since I have a blog post, my apologi...