Confused.



Quick post. I started this blog as a way to write down my thoughts about my life. Writing for me is almost like a therapy, there are times when I get sad, bored, happy or (wala lang)I get things off my chess... This journal helps me see things from different viewpoint it provides me where I can just ME "just be myself" I know I can't do this forever. Sometimes ( I feel that its about time na ) and it's just feels like it is the appropriate time to say my good bye post, but there are times naman "na my gosh wag muna Jac! There are a lot of things to learn and to share. sayang naman." At muka atang nakakalimutan ko ang main reason why I made this blog. This is not just about ME, and my personal achuchu~ drama. This blog is about my children and their milestones...
Oh my gulay it's been a heck of a ride. I've been  writing for almost 3 or 4 years, and it's been an  amazing journey. Pero kung alam nyo lang nakaka stress din ang may online journal, Halimbawa! There are moments na when my work is keeping me sooooo busy + my household duties, tapos I came to the point na I don't have any stories to tell diba nakaka stress yun, especially kung may regular na bumabasa sa post mo...
Hayan na at lumipas na naman ang mga araw at bwan pero wala pa ring post, kainis naman. Dumatin na ako sa point na sinabi ko sa sarili ko na "oi anong petsa na teh~" wala ka pa ring post tsk tsk tsk!"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...