Good friend




No perfect relationship ever. There are times you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up to gain something greater. My friend told me that! Her pep talk was the boast I need. I was confused and stressed that time and I know she's the one I can talk to and share my thoughts. She told me that sometimes " Life is just a bowl of cherries, life is wonderful, we should appreciate the things around us either good or bad the important is we learned from it. Sometimes you can't believe in what you see but you have to believe in what you feel. People who never admit they might be wrong refuse to listen to the opinions or ideas of anyone. Feeling na alam nya na lahat. I know na nakaka inis yan diba. But if that person does something to harm or offended you, that's bigtime girl you have to do something na! But you should avoid things to harm them back, because that's not you. Don't ever stood down to their level. I know its tough to stay clam and mum all the time but that's the best thing for now." I asked her what if that person keeps on talking behind your back. What will you do? She answered me, just Pray for her and hope she will realize her misdoing soon. But for me I told her, there are times I just want to rip her throat out. She needs to shut her mouth! Hate that Girl. : And then ((,huuuu,, she replied. OK in that case you should get a lawyer to defend you na; Just in case...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...